The Orthofeet women’s diabetic shoe is a well-designed walking shoe that is used to support and protect the feet from the effects of diabetic neuropathy. Your feet need babied when you are dealing with neuropathy and these shoes do just that!
- Orthotic support
- Lightweight design
- Made of fabric and leather
- 1/2 inch heel
Features of Orthofeet Women’s Shoes
Comfort is king when it comes to your feet and consumers rave about this shoe’s comfort. If you’re looking for a great pair of women’s diabetic shoes, consider these. Other pluses of the Orthofeet shoe include:
- Shoes easily fit through your braces
- Shoes provide enough support to keep your feet protected throughout everyday usage
- Shoe features a 1/2 inch heel, which allows you to walk naturally
- Shoe has the mobility of a sneaker while still creating a safe platform to walk on
- Shoe can alleviate your diabetic neuropathy pain
- Shoe has a wide toe box, giving your tootsies plenty of room to move
Cheaper shoes in this category can actually increase your nerve pain. Don’t go there!
Cool-looking Women’s Therapeutic Diabetic Shoes
I know what you’re thinking: what did they say? Cool-looking therapeutic shoes?? Right…..
But it’s true! Check out some of the great-looking options available in the Orthofeet women’s diabetic shoe line.
We all feel better when we are active and can enjoy doing things with the people who matter most to us. When you suffer from foot pain, that can make things a bit tricky. That’s why we love these shoes–they help us feel better and get active.
The Orthofeet Women’s Diabetic Shoe is one of the best shoes for diabetic neuropathy. It offers protection and comfort to help you walk without hurting your joints. Give these a try for improved walking comfort and stability while reducing diabetic neuropathy in your feet.