As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
If you are diabetic suffering from neuropathy in your feet and related pain, we know you take your shoes and socks seriously. When you’re seeking relief, what you put on your feet matters. That is why we took a look at the best diabetic grip socks for men and women to see what is out there. We think we’ve found the right socks for you!
Once diagnosed with neuropathy by your physician, you will have some options. Certainly your doctor may prescribe pain relievers but one thing you can do without a prescription is select socks that are made for feet like yours. That’s right, we’re talking about diabetic grip socks.
If you’re suffering from foot pain and taking the average daily 5,000 steps per day, you will love these.
Can Socks Help Relieve My Diabetic Foot Pain?
Yes! Most wearers do experience some relief from their diabetic foot pain when wearing a great pair of shoes or socks.
The socks we like best are the Debra Weitzner Diabetic Socks. These babies will give your feet one sweet ride!
- Encourages healthy blood circulation
- Neuropathic foot pain is partially caused by circulatory problems. With the comfy loose fit top, your blood circulation is improved.
- Helps eliminate those unattractive “sock marks”–graffitti of the legs!
- Gives your feet a comfortable and safe home
- Not only are these socks non-binding, but they have just the right amount of cushion to baby your feet without squeezing them.
- As an added bonus, these diabetic socks are non-slip and have tread grippers on the bottom, helping to keep you on those feet, even on slippery surfaces.
- The smooth toe seam and cushioned foot features will feel wonderful on your tootsies.
- Provides you top-quality product
- Debra Weitzner diabetic socks feature 90% soft, breathable cotton
And BONUS: these socks will help you avoid embarrassing foot odor with their antibacterial, anti-odor, moisture-wicking material. Your family and friends will love this feature!
Socks in All Sizes and Colors
There is no reason those suffering with diabetic foot pain need to sacrifice fashion for comfort. With these socks, you can enjoy both!
Not only do you get 12 pairs of gloriously soft, comfortable, no slip socks per package, but you have your choice of sizes, colors and styles.
- Need a women’s size? Got it.
- Need a large man’s size? Got it.
- Looking for ankle length? Got it.
- Looking for crew length? Got it.
- Looking for a variety of colors? Got those, too!
Diabetic grip socks, the most exciting purchase you’ll ever make…
Look, we get it. Socks aren’t exactly the most thrilling purchase to research or make. But if you found this page, you’re likely suffering from foot pain. And when your feet hurt, life is less fun. So for people like us, socks really are a great purchase.
Take a look at these socks and we hope they make a difference in your life. You may love these socks so much that you are inspired to do a 5K walk or run. Why not? Better yet, get a FitBit and start tracking each comfortable step you take.
Happy feet make for happy walking!